Monday, June 19, 2017

Childhood storys

To begin my childhood story it begins in the mountains of Montana. at the time I was 6 years of age. we were living in a mountain home up in the hills where there was a stream running through the property, also there were green trees and many fun things. It was a quiet day the birds were chirping butterfly's flying and deer grazing. Then suddenly out of the bushes pops out a wild kid (aka me) and starts to chase all of the animals that were just minding there own business and made them run away this was a typical day for me as a child. I was always running around in the woods and kind of messing around with stuff that probably dose not need to messed with. 


So when I we moved into town it was not a good mix for me. I really was a wild kid in a city. I would run around half naked all of the time. I would also try to hunt the neighborhood cats all day long. another thing that I was not use to was having the world not being my toilet so it took a long time for me to really get use to going to the bathroom in side and yes that means I went to the bathroom in my yard. I would also start digging huge holes in the yard and fill them up with water and then sit in it and play with my toys. as you can see that I was pretty much just living by my own rules.


Until one day I finally hit the last straw. So it really begins when my parents decided to bring me to the graduation party of one of our family friends. we were all having a grand ole time every one was laughing and having this really good time. And they had some amazing food and drinks. so I decided to have way to much of these drinks. I must of had at least 7 or 8 drinks. so a little later I really needed to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to seem like a complete animal and just go where everyone could see m. so I went to the bath room, and at this time I was about to have an axe dent I needed to go so bad. But with my bad luck all the bathrooms were full. and I really needed to go like really bad. so at this time I was on the deck and so I decided to let her rip. So I was peeing off of the edge and knowing my luck the girl that the party was being thrown for decided to walk right under my stream. and that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment