Thursday, June 22, 2017

Business

Yesterday during our field trip I visited many different establishments. During these visits I tried to see if I could talk to the owner of these establishments. I could really only find one store owner at the time. But he was really nice and I had a very good conversation with him. we really just talked about his life and what really lead him to become a successful business owner.


 The man said to me that he it took a lot of hard work and dedication. He has to find his own way through collage and also had to work many jobs at the same time. at one time he said that he had to work 3 jobs a day.


and it took a lot of work to be able to save up to be able to open up his own shop. but the hard work didn't stop when he owned his own business no it had just began. He is still working all of the time and he working his best to keep the business flowing smoothly.


he dose love his work though watching his business grow was one of the better thing in his life and cant wait to see all of his hard work finally pay off. this really did spark something inside of me to really go and pursue the though challenge of being an  business owner. it would be really nice to know that you have built something that will last you and your family and even support your family then you are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment