Thursday, June 8, 2017

Butch and the Sundance Kid Reation

Over all I though that the movie was great. the reason for me at least is because it mixed the right amount of action comedy and romance right in to one movie. usually with old westerns you would only really only get on or two of these in a film. But in this film you were able to enjoy the comic relief of the charters. I also think that they did an extremely good job at playing the bandits. I also really enjoyed how the comedy wasn't to drawn out, this part really got me interested in to the film. Also I enjoyed how the two main charters would compliant each others features. For instance Butch was a slick talker and was the man in charge and really wouldn't much get to him. he was also very slick with the woman.Then the Sundance Kid was the macho guy and you wouldn't want to mess around with this guy. he was a kind of podgy at shooting guns. Also these two were hard to keep apart. An example of this is when with are coming back to the old gang Butch was confronted buy the new guy in charge and he wanted to challenge Butch to a Knife fight and then Butch leaned over to Sundance and said if he kills me shoot him, and Sundance said I was already going to do that. I think that this is a prom example of how loyal these two were to each other you really couldn't drive these two apart. even when it came to girls you couldn't like when Butch stole Sundance's girl, all Sundance had to say about it was keep her. I hope that you were able to see my reaction to this great film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment