Thursday, July 13, 2017

Symbol Walk

When you take a trip to down town Rapid City you can see many different types of symbols. there are an abundance. you can see them in the statues the rock formations and also the paintings on the walls in art ally.  Epically in art ally you can se peoples emotions fall out in there paintings. also they can have different meanings. like I know I saw some protests and also I saw really cool ones about native heritage.
I also like the president statues that are put up all over the down town area. the reason why I really like them so much is because it reminds us of who really made all of this for us. And also is shows many native American sculpture's and for me that reminds me of the people that came before us, and how we can really be better in our ways. And also it give the City a real sense of pride and charter.

No comments:

Post a Comment